AAVIX returns policy does not limit or restrict your statutory rights under United States Law. You are entitled to return an item if you believe that there is a problem. You are responsible for returning the item. For items pick up from our warehouse, it is generally the customer’s responsibility to return the item for a warranty claim (For exceptions, please contact our customer support team). You are entitled to recover reasonable postage or transportation costs if the product is confirmed to have a problem and is eligible for warranty, however, a receipt will be required. Within 30 days of the customer purchasing the item, AAVIX may provide details allowing return of the item at no cost to the customer (where freight costs apply). If the product failure is found to not fall within the warranty provisions or statutory rights provided, you may be required to pay the transportation and/or inspection costs (Estimates will be advised).
Prior to returning any item, our Customer Service Department must first issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. All other relevant information will be sent to you at this time.
Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions.
It is the customer’s responsibility to obtain the tracking number provided by the courier you are shipping with. Please keep the tracking number in order to guarantee a refund. It also allows the product to be tracked if there are shipping errors.
Should you wish to return a faulty item, please email email@example.com. Photos and/or videos of the item may also be requested to assist in the return process.
When a return is authorized, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return process. Failure to do so may affect the ultimate resolution to be offered.
If the item is required to be returned, the outcome of the inspection should take no longer than 6 business days from the date the item is received by our service department (times may vary).
Final sale or discontinued items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
30 Day Returns
If your item was purchased in error, or you’ve simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. To see if you are eligible please check below:
- We must be notified within 30 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it. All relevant returns information will be provided at this time.
- The item must be returned at the buyer’s cost in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
- The item is securely packed to ensure it is received in original and re-saleable condition.
- The item/s are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when received
- Do NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- If the item was sent with free postage, a 20% postage fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the item has sustained damage in transit or does not return as noted above, a revised refund amount may be required
If you wish to take up this offer, please send us an email stating your order number, the item/s you wish to return, and the reason for the return. Our Customer Service team will respond to your email and, if applicable, issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. All other relevant information will be given to you at this time. Aavix will not accept the return of any item/s without an RMA attached.